DMP – BRIGHT LIGHT FLOW
BRIGHT LIGHT FLOW is a light curing microhybrid low viscosity flowable composite with excellent handling characteristics.
The rheological properties of the material allow it to flow while it is being syringed under pressure and to become non-drip when placed in the cavity.
- Anterior and limited posterior restorations
- Liner for class I and II restorations
- Sealing larger pits and fissures
- Repair of composite restorations and ceramic veneers
Characteristics - Advantages
- Excellent flow characteristics - thixotropic
- Very good marginal adaptation
- High resistance to wear
- High polishability due to fine particles
- High aesthetic result
- Strongly radiopaque